How Can We Help?

Search for answers or browse our frequently asked questions.

Still need help?

Give us a call! (402) 492-9100

We would be happy to answer any questions you may have.

← All Topics

Do you have any protection or insurance in case my vehicle is damaged (total loss) or stolen?

Yes. When you finance your vehicle through FNCU, you have the option of buying Guaranteed Auto Protection (GAP).

GAP can help cover the difference between what you owe and what your vehicle is worth if your vehicle is stolen or deemed a total loss.

Learn more about GAP.

Page Contents