How Can We Help?

Search for answers or browse our frequently asked questions.

Still need help?

Give us a call! (402) 492-9100

We would be happy to answer any questions you may have.

← All Topics

How can I access funds or request an advance from my HELOC?

To access your available funds from your HELOC, you can transfer from the HELOC to your checking account in online/mobile banking, visit a branch location, or call FNCU at (402) 492-9100.

Page Contents