Search for answers or browse our frequently asked questions.
Still need help?
Give us a call! (402) 492-9100
We would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
ATM and Debit Cards
How do I pay my credit card?
There are various ways to pay your credit card:
- In online/mobile banking, click on Transfer to pay your card from your FNCU savings or checking account.
- Setup an automatic payment. Call FNCU to complete our AutoPay form.
- Stop into a branch, or give us a call.
- After business hours, or if paying from a non-FNCU account, call (866) 299-3350.
- Mail a check to: PO Box 37035, Boone, IA 50037-0035.
To view your statement, visit the credit card website, which is available within online/mobile banking, by clicking on the “more” menu.