How Can We Help?

Search for answers or browse our frequently asked questions.

Still need help?

Give us a call! (402) 492-9100

We would be happy to answer any questions you may have.

← All Topics

What should I do if no cash or the wrong amount of cash was given to me at an ATM or ITM?

If you are an FNCU member and the cash you received does not equal the amount requested or no cash has been dispensed, please contact us at (402) 492-9100.

FNCU members can also send a secure message with the details of the incident by logging in to their account in Online/Mobile Banking. Click the talk bubble icon at the top in Online Banking, or click Messages at the bottom of the Mobile app screen.

If you are not an FNCU member, you will need to contact your financial institution for dispute forms and further information.

Page Contents