We are open to the community!
We offer membership to:
- Family members of our current credit union members
- People who live, work, worship, or attend school in Cass, Dodge, Douglas, Lancaster, Sarpy, Saunders, and Washington counties in Nebraska and Pottawattamie county in Iowa
- People in the education and healthcare field in Nebraska and Iowa
- People who are students in Nebraska and Iowa
- People of Methodist or Lutheran religion
- Plus, employees of one of our select employee groups.
Becoming a member is easy! Opening a share savings account with a $5 deposit is all it takes! This makes you part owner of the credit union, and eligible for full credit union benefits.
Ready to join the credit union community?
Need more information? Speak with a friendly member service specialist at one of our convenient locations, or call (402) 492-9100 or (800) 882-0244.
Ready to switch but need some help?
We’ve made switching your accounts to FNCU as easy as 1-2-3!