How Can We Help?

Search for answers or browse our frequently asked questions.

Still need help?

Give us a call! (402) 492-9100

We would be happy to answer any questions you may have.

← All Topics

How do I pay my mortgage?

There are several ways to pay your mortgage. Mortgages can be paid through payroll payments, automatic transfers from other FNCU accounts, or ACH payments from another financial institution. If your mortgage is serviced by TruHome, you can visit their website to set up payments. Contact FNCU at (402) 492-9100 or visit a branch location to discuss options.

Page Contents