Why are you STICKING with your current Checking Account?
Compare your account to ours!
IT’S NOT JUST OUR CHECKING ACCOUNTS THAT ARE GUM-BELIEVABLE
It’s not ALL about the FLAVOR – it’s about taking care of you! If you have a question about your account, how you can save money, or if you have a problem with your transaction or statement, be assured – we take every inquiry to heart! We’ll STRETCH the extra mile to find the solutions that work best for YOU.
Congratulations to our winners:
Lorie K – Bedford Branch
Vanessa C – 48th St. Branch
Abel S – Lincoln North Branch
Trevor S – Yankee Hill Branch
To open a checking account, you must have a share savings account which requires a minimum balance of $5. To qualify for a checking account, you must meet certain eligibility requirements. Certain checking accounts have a monthly service fee or a minimum balance fee. Parent/guardian required for account holders under 19. For more information on our fees for checking, visit firstnebraska.org/checking.
All checking products and services are subject to applicable member agreements, terms and conditions.
1) Minimum balance to earn the higher Premier Plus dividend Annual Percentage Yield (1.25% APY) is $2,500. APY is accurate as of 12/1/2022. The rate may change after the account is opened. You must maintain the stated minimum average daily balance, post and settle at least 35 eligible debit card transactions, be enrolled in e-Statements and have direct deposit . If all criteria are met during the statement cycle, the account will earn the Premier Plus dividend rate listed above on balances up to $10,000. If all criteria are not met, the account will earn the standard dividend rate (.15% APY). Fees apply if you go below the minimum balance anytime during the month and could reduce the earning on the account. Eligible transactions include all approved PIN or signature-based purchases. ATM transactions are not eligible.
2) Enter Nov. 1 through Dec. 15, 2022. To be eligible, you must: 1) be a legal U.S. resident, 2) be an FNCU member, or be eligible for FNCU membership (See firstnebraska.org/membership/how-to-join for membership eligibility.). Limit one (1) entry per person. Odds of winning a prize is based on the total number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Five winners, one from each branch, will be selected from eligible entries, based on who guessed the closest number of gumballs in the gumball machine at the branch where entry was completed. If there are more than one guesses that are closest to the actual number, a random drawing between those entries will be held to determine the winner. Each winner will receive one bubble gum machine with gumballs. Prize is valued at $36. No purchase necessary.
3) Checking accounts are automatically enrolled with primary savings as a backup funding source in the instance that an overdraft occurs. If checking account does not have enough money to cover a transaction, funds from a linked savings account will automatically transfer (if available). If there are not enough funds available between checking and savings, the transaction may be declined or subject to an overdraft fee.
4) Secure and Premier checking accounts include Identity Theft Solutions; Classic checking does not. For more information, visit firstnebraska.org/identity-theft-solutions.
5) Minimum age of 19 to apply for loan. All loans subject to approval. Rates, terms and conditions vary based on creditworthiness, qualifications, verification of sufficient monthly income and collateral conditions. Discount applies to new money only. Some types of loans do not qualify for the discount. Other restrictions may apply.