Get access to your funds faster when funds are direct deposited to your FNCU account vs. waiting for a paper check.
Quicker access to funds.
- No more trips to the credit union to deposit your paycheck.
- Funds are automatically deposited to your account on pay day.
- Have your loan payment automatically deducted from your payroll deposit when it comes in.
- If your employer allows it, you may distribute your direct deposit into multiple accounts and/or loan payments.
- Save easily by distributing some of your direct deposit into a savings account, such as a Christmas Club or Vacation Club account.
How do I set up or change my direct deposit?
Ask your employer if they offer direct deposit. They will need your full account number and routing number to set it up.