Dear Bill Pay User:
In case you missed our first letter, First Nebraska Credit Union will be upgrading all of our electronic services, which includes a new, enhanced Bill Pay system.
Bill Pay will not be available beginning Friday, Oct. 25 through Sunday, Nov. 3.
- Payee information will not transfer from the old Bill Pay system and must be re-established to ensure vendor information is up-to-date and accurate.
- Document your current payees, including account number, payee name, contact information, etc. You may need to refer to your billing statements for some of this information. On the reverse side, use the Payee Information Form to help gather all the necessary information.
- You will not be able to add, delete, modify, or schedule payments during the conversion.
- Payments scheduled to be sent before Oct. 25 will be processed as normal.
- ***Any payments scheduled to be sent after Oct. 25 from the old system will NOT be processed (including recurring payments previously authorized).***
- Other payment arrangements must be made for items due after Oct. 25.
Starting Nov. 4, enroll in our new Bill Pay service to establish payees and initiate payments.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation as we upgrade our Bill Pay system to serve you better.
If you have any questions, please call (402) 492-9100.
First Nebraska Credit Union
BE READY FOR BETTER!