Our Pee Wee Penguin Youth Savings Account* is a great way to teach kids 18 and under how to manage their own money. This account has a $5 minimum balance requirement which represents their membership “share” in the credit union.
Account holders can make deposits at anytime through:
- Direct Deposit Allocations
- Payroll Deductions
- Branch Deposits
- FREE Remote Check Deposits+
- Earn dividends
- FREE Online & Mobile Banking+
- FREE eStatements+
- FREE eAlerts and eNotices+
- FREE Phone Banking
Stop by any First Nebraska location or give us a call at (402) 492-9100 to open a Pee Wee Youth Savings Account today.
Pee Wee account holders through age 12, will receive a yearly birthday card with an offer of a FREE gift at any branch location.
* Parent/Guardian required as joint owner until age 19. + Text, data and other wireless carrier charges may apply.