Now might be the perfect time to open a Smart Start Checking Account1 with the credit union.
Not just because we want to put $25* in your new account, but because it’s time to get serious about your finances.
- Manage your account on your phone (check your balance, deposits and transactions).
- Get a debit/ATM card to use at thousands of ATMs.
- No minimum balance and no monthly fees!
- Get alerts via text when your balance goes below a certain amount.
- Deposit checks by taking a picture of them.
- Get statements via email.
Wait, did you see where it says there’s no minimum balance and no monthly fees? Yep, this account is FREE!+
Open a Smart Start Checking Account today!
Call us at (402) 492-9100 or apply online.
* For every dollar deposited into the new account, we’ll match it, up to a $25 bonus. The bonus will be deposited into the new account after 90 days of active status. The value of this bonus will be reported to the IRS and the recipient is responsible for any federal, state or local taxes on this offer. Other restrictions may apply. Cannot be combined with any other offer and may change or be discontinued at any time without prior notice. Offer expires 7/31/2019.
+ Text, data and other wireless carrier charges may apply when using our mobile services.
1. Smart Start accounts are available for students ages 13-22. To open a Smart Start checking account, you must have a share savings account which requires a minimum balance of $5. To qualify for a smart start checking account, you must meet certain eligibility requirements. A parent or guardian is required as a signer until at least age 19. Account does not earn dividends. Checking accounts with a $0 balance or overdrawn are not eligible to receive any bonus. All checking products and services are subject to applicable member agreements, terms and conditions.