Complete A Project Or Finance A Dream!
A low-rate Home Equity Line Of Credit from First Nebraska Credit Union is a perfect way to complete a home project, consolidate debt, finance a wedding, or go on a dream vacation!
As Low As 3.99% APR1 Fixed Rate
• Offers a lower interest rate than your credit card
• Home equity products may be 100% tax deductible2
• Easy access to funds when you need them
• Use what you need, pay interest on the outstanding balance only
Apply Now – Offer Ends 6/30/2017!
1) APR=Annual Percentage Rate and Other Important Program Information: The APR is a fixed rate (range 3.99% to 9.50%) depending on CLTV and credit score. Rates, terms and conditions are subject to change and may vary based upon creditworthiness, qualifications, loan amount, term, applicable prepaid items and collateral conditions. All loans subject to credit approval. Fixed Home Equity Lines are available for primary residences located in Nebraska and Pottawattamie County in Iowa. The annual percentage rate stated is the lowest fixed rate offered for this product based on a five-year draw period with an 80% loan-to-value (LTV) and credit score. At the end of the draw period, loan enters a repayment period of up to 84 months. Monthly minimum payments based on 1.50% of outstanding balance at the end of statement cycle or $25 whichever is greater. Minimum payment may not repay principal which will result in a balloon payment at the end of the repay period. The actual amount of your loan will be determined by the amount of equity in your home. The closing costs depend on the location of the property and the amount of the equity loan. For loan lines up to $100,000, closing costs typically range between $225 and $1,000. Interest is charged from date of the loan advance and is calculated based on the balance owed each day. Applicants will be responsible for cost of appraisal, if required. Property insurance is required. Rates offered for secured, new money loan only. Some restrictions may apply. FNCU NMLS# 416540. Offer expires 6/30/2017.
2) The interest you pay may be 100% tax deductible. Please check with your tax advisor for details concerning tax deductibility.