Why are you STICKING with your current Checking Account?
You’ll MELT when you see what ours have to offer!
Is it time to SWISS your Checking Account?
Our Secure Checking Account is our Most Popular Account! Earns dividends, includes identity theft solutions, overdraft protection and loan discounts.
A Classic Checking Account Includes overdraft protection and loan discounts. Also available to ages 13-24 with no monthly fees.
Any way you SLICE it, we have the Checking Account for you!
Is it time to RE-FRESH your Checking Account? See what ours have to offer!
- Overdraft Protection3 automatically moves money from your Savings into Checking if you accidentally have HOLES in your checking balance. We do not charge for this feature. (Save yourself the cost of an overdraft fee.)
- Access to your cash with more than 85,000 ATMs worldwide with the Allpoint and CO-OP ATM networks. Plus, use Shared Branching with other Credit Unions! So many GOUDA options!
- Loan Discounts: We’ll MELT 0.25% off new loan rates. (Special loan rates or refinance not eligible for additional discounts.)5
- Identity Theft Solutions4 can help you recover from identity theft (not just your FNCU accounts), at no extra cost to you! It also STRETCHES to cover your entire family! We include this valuable benefit as part of your Checking Account, because we want to help protect you.
- Get 2% APY1 with Premier Checking. this account is designed for high-balance accounts. This FLAVORFUL Account offers unlimited ATM transactions, free checks, and more! Minimum balance $2,500 to avoid a monthly fee.
This might sound a bit CHEESY, but we go the extra mile for you!
It’s not ALL about the FLAVOR – it’s about taking care of you! If you have a question about your account, how you can save money, or if you have a problem with your transaction or statement, be assured – we take every inquiry to heart! We’ll STRETCH the extra mile to find the solutions that work best for YOU.
Get a TASTE of what our Checking Accounts have to offer!
Or give us a call, (402) 492-9100
To open a checking account, you must have a share savings account which requires a minimum balance of $5. To qualify for a checking account, you must meet certain eligibility requirements. Certain checking accounts have a monthly service fee or a minimum balance fee. Parent/guardian required for account holders under 19. For more information on our fees for checking, visit firstnebraska.org/checking. All checking products and services are subject to applicable member agreements, terms and conditions.
1) Minimum balance to earn the higher Premier Plus dividend Annual Percentage Yield (2% APY) is $2,500. APY is accurate as of 6/22/2023. The rate may change after the account is opened. You must maintain the stated minimum average daily balance, post and settle at least 35 eligible debit card transactions, be enrolled in e-Statements and have direct deposit. If all criteria are met during the statement cycle, the account will earn the Premier Plus dividend rate listed above on balances up to $10,000. If all criteria are not met, the account will earn the standard dividend rate (.75% APY). Fees apply if you go below the minimum balance anytime during the month and could reduce the earning on the account. Eligible transactions include all approved PIN or signature-based purchases. ATM transactions are not eligible.
3) Checking accounts are automatically enrolled with primary savings as a backup funding source in the instance that an overdraft occurs. If checking account does not have enough money to cover a transaction, funds from a linked savings account will automatically transfer (if available). If there are not enough funds available between checking and savings, the transaction may be declined or subject to an overdraft fee.
4) Secure, Premier, and Select checking accounts include Identity Theft Solutions; Classic checking does not. For more information, visit firstnebraska.org/identity-theft-solutions.
5) Minimum age of 19 to apply for loan. All loans subject to approval. Rates, terms and conditions vary based on creditworthiness, qualifications, verification of sufficient monthly income and collateral conditions. Discount applies to new money only. Some types of loans do not qualify for the discount. Other restrictions may apply.