Earn $100* when you open a new FNCU checking account!
– $25 for a qualifying Direct Deposit1
– $25 for enrolling in eStatements2
– $25 for enrolling in Mobile Banking3
– $25 for a qualifying $600 Overdraft Line Of Credit4
We have a checking account that fits you and your family’s needs!
Apply online today!
Or for more information, give us a call at (402) 492-9100, or visit a branch location to get started.
* All offers valid only for new checking accounts opened between 1/2/2019 and 12/31/2019. Offer may change or be discontinued at any time without prior notice. To open a checking account, you must have a share savings account which requires a minimum balance of $5. To qualify for a checking account you must meet certain eligibility requirements. Offer not available for existing members with an open checking account. Offer not available on Basic or Classic Checking Accounts. Each earned reward will be credited to the checking account upon 60 days of active account status. Limit of one combined reward per mailing address. The total combined reward will not exceed $100. The value of this reward will be reported to the IRS and the recipient is responsible for any federal, state or local taxes on this offer. Checking accounts with a $0 balance, overdrawn or closed before 60 days of active status are not eligible to receive any rewards. Offers do not apply to second or multiple checking accounts. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Minimum balance to earn Annual Percentage Yield (APY): First Class Checking – $1,000 (.10% APY); Preferred Checking – $500 (.10% APY); Premier Checking – $2,500 (.30% APY); Smart Start Checking does not earn dividends. The rate may change after the account is opened. The APY is accurate as of 10/1/2018. You must maintain the stated minimum average daily balance to obtain the disclosed APY. Fees could reduce the earnings on the account. All checking products and services are subject to applicable member agreements, terms and conditions.
+ Free Visa Debit card with Premier, First Class, Classic, Preferred and Smart Start checking accounts. Basic checking account subject to a monthly fee.
- 1. To receive the $25 reward, member must establish a direct deposit. The first direct deposit must be posted to the account upon 60 days of active account status.
- 2. To receive the $25 reward, member must enroll in eStatements through Online Banking, and still be enrolled upon 60 days of active account status.
- 3. To receive the $25 reward, member must enroll and download Mobile Banking and still be enrolled upon 60 days of active account status.
- 4. Overdraft Line of Credit is subject to credit approval and requires verification of sufficient monthly income. To receive the $25 reward, member must qualify and open an ODL. It must still be open and in good standing upon 60 days of active account status.