Drive-thru, Hours and ITM
- HOURS CHANGED: Effective June 27, our 120th Street drive-thru window hours changed to: Monday-Friday, 1-6pm. (Saturday hours are still 9 am-12:30 pm.)
- DRIVE-THRU CLOSING: On Saturday, Aug. 27 (at 12:30 pm), we will close the drive-thru permanently and all future transactions will be serviced by the ITM, another branch location, or by using our electronic services.
- ITM/ATM available: You now have 24/7 access to your funds at 120th and I Street, with our new ITM (Interactive Teller Machine)/ATM (located in the 120th and I Street parking lot).
Don’t forget the many other ways you can transact your business, such as:
- Online Banking and Mobile Banking (including Bill Pay and Remote Check Deposit)
- Online Loan Applications
- Online Payments (make a payment or transfer funds from another financial institution)
- eSigning (Sign electronically for loans and new accounts. All you need is an email address)
- Phone Banking – Call (531) 600-6797, anytime, anywhere!
- Give us a call – an FNCU representative will be happy to assist you over the phone
- Coming this Fall – we will be a part of the Shared Branching network, which allows you to do transactions at other participating credit unions.
If you would like to come into a branch to transact your business, we are happy to serve you at one of our three locations in the Greater Omaha area.
Thank you for your membership with First Nebraska Credit Union.