Upcoming Changes Effective January 1, 2022
We have noticed a decrease in the number of members at our 120th and I Street branch over the past couple of years. Patterns indicate this traffic has migrated to other branch locations and electronic channels. To continue our service commitment to you and to best serve all our First Nebraska members, we will make the following changes:
- On December 31, 2021 at 5 pm, our branch lobby at 120th and I Street will permanently close. Our drive-thru will remain open as usual, Monday-Friday from 8 am to 6 pm, and Saturday from 9 am to 12:30 pm.
- Coming Soon – Spring 2022! Our new ITM (Interactive Teller Machine)/ATM will open in the 120th and I Street parking lot.
- In early Fall of 2022, we will close the drive-thru and all future transactions will be serviced by the ITM, another branch location, or by using our electronic services.
What can you expect from our new ITM? An ATM and Drive-thru Teller all in one! These services include:
- 24/7 service with access to a live FNCU teller Mon-Fri 8 am – 6 pm and Sat. 9 am – 12:30 pm.
- Choose $1, $5, $20 & $50 bills.
- Choose specific cash withdrawal amounts, such as $23, $57, etc.
- Transfer money between your Savings and Checking accounts.
- Check your Savings and Checking account balance.
- Deposit up to 50 checks/cash all at once.
- Make a Loan or Credit card payment (during business hours; with the help of a teller on-screen).
Want to speak to an FNCU teller? Simply touch the screen to see and speak with one of our tellers just like in the drive-thru. You can ask them questions, perform account maintenance, or conduct transactions the same as you would with a teller at a branch. Our ITM tellers are FNCU employees, located at our main branch.
Don’t forget the many other ways you can transact your business, such as:
- Online Banking and Mobile Banking (including Bill Pay and Remote Check Deposit)
- Online Loan Applications
- Online Payments (make a payment or transfer funds from another financial institution)
- eSigning (Sign electronically for loans and new accounts. All you need is an email address)
- Phone Banking – Call (531)600-6797, anytime, anywhere!
- Give us a call – an FNCU representative will be happy to assist you over the phone
If you would like to come into a branch to transact your business, we are happy to serve you at one of our three locations in the Greater Omaha area.
Thank you for your membership with First Nebraska Credit Union.