How Can We Help?

Search for answers or browse our frequently asked questions.

← All Topics

What do I do if I was scammed?

Call the credit union at 402-492-9100 immediately. Steps will be taken to secure your account and likely give you a new account number or debit card number. File a police report and give the police report number to the credit union as well.

With many of our Checking Accounts at FNCU, you have access to identity theft protection benefits. Should you feel your identity has been compromised, we have professional Identity Theft Recovery Advocates standing by. These Advocates work on your behalf to help recover and to help you reverse any damage caused by identity theft.

Page Contents

Still need help?

Give us a call! (402) 492-9100

We would be happy to answer any questions you may have.