How Can We Help?

Search for answers or browse our frequently asked questions.

← All Topics

How do I dispute a Debit Card transaction?

Contact FNCU at 402-492-9100 to discuss the transaction. You will then be transferred to the Fraud/Dispute center at Co-op who will handle the dispute. Co-op debit card dispute center’s contact number is 833-574-3490. The caller will ask for the member’s address, phone number, last 4 of social security number, and email address.

Page Contents

Still need help?

Give us a call! (402) 492-9100

We would be happy to answer any questions you may have.