How Can We Help?

Search for answers or browse our frequently asked questions.

← All Topics

What should I do if I have a negative balance in my checking account?

If you do have a negative balance in your account, make a deposit to correct the negative balance. Use Online Banking or the Mobile Banking App to transfer funds from another account. Transfer funds from another financial institution to an FNCU account using our Make a Payment feature or stop by a branch to deposit funds via cash, check or wire.

If you have any questions pertaining to the balance in the account, please give us a call at (402) 492-9100.

We offer Overdraft Protection to automatically transfer money from your Savings into Checking if you accidentally have a negative checking balance.

Learn more about Overdraft Protection.

Page Contents

Still need help?

Give us a call! (402) 492-9100

We would be happy to answer any questions you may have.