1) To receive the $25 bonus, member must establish a direct deposit. The first direct deposit must be posted to the account by 4/30/2018.
2) To receive the $25 bonus, member must enroll in eStatements through Online Banking, and still be enrolled, as of 4/30/2018.
3) To receive the $25 bonus, member must enroll and download Mobile Banking and still be enrolled as of 4/30/2018.
4) Overdraft Line of Credit is subject to credit approval and requires verification of sufficient monthly income. To receive the $25 bonus, member must qualify, open a new ODL and must still be open as of 4/30/2018.
* All offers valid only for new checking accounts opened between 4/2/2018 and 12/31/2018. Offer may change or be discontinued at any time without prior notice. To open a checking account, you must have a share savings account which requires a minimum balance of $5. To qualify for a checking account you must meet certain eligibility requirements. Offer not available for existing members with an open checking account. Offer not available on Basic or Classic Checking Accounts. Each earned bonus will be credited to the checking account upon 60 days of active account status. Limit of one combined bonus per mailing address. The total combined bonus will not exceed $100. The value of this bonus will be reported to the IRS and the recipient is responsible for any federal, state or local taxes on this offer. Checking accounts with a $0 balance, overdrawn or closed before 60 days of active status are not eligible to receive any bonuses. Offers do not apply to second or multiple checking accounts. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Minimum balance to earn Annual Percentage Yield (APY): First Class Checking – $1,000 (.05% APY); Preferred Checking – $500 (.05% APY); Premier Checking – $2,500 (.15% APY); Smart Start Checking does not earn dividends. The rate may change after the account is opened. The APY is accurate as of 4/2/2018. You must maintain the stated minimum average daily balance to obtain the disclosed APY. Fees could reduce the earnings on the account. All checking products and services are subject to applicable member agreements, terms and conditions.